How to prepare yourself
If you are planning to teach a lesson, please consider the following tips for your preparation:
- Learn Blender. CGCookie has a tutorial on learning the Blender Basics.
- Try the b3d101 tutorials.
- Make sure that Blender is installed on all machines that will be used for the teaching. Blender can be downloaded from here.
- Blender can also run from a USB.
- In case of Blender files (.blend) that need to be downloaded, download these onto the machines and save them in a logical place.
- Open the downloaded Blender files with Blender and check whether these open properly (no errors or broken images). There can be technical problems with certain type of computers.
- In case of any questions or problems send us an email: email@example.com.