I messed up my Blender screen
CC-BY: At Mind - B3d101, J. Bakker & M.Dewanchand
At a certain moment it can happen that either you've lost certain windows, or your user interface looks completely wacked. And you have no idea how to get the default windows back. For example:
There is a way to get the default screen back:
- Save your file.
- You can either press CTRL + S or CMD + S, if on a Mac.
- Or you can try to bring up the Info window and save your .blend file.
- Open a new Blender file: File -> New.
- Or you can close Blender and open Blender again. Blender then opens with a new file.
- Then open your saved file again with File -> Open.
- When opening the file uncheck "Load UI" on the left panel.